STANDARD MAST 12M
The Standard Mast 12m is a substantial free standing mast built to exacting standards and is the preferred antenna support structure of our range. It was the first type of mast we made and is the mast from which all our other masts are derived.
- Capable of supporting a wide range of antennae
- Can be simultaneously used for UHF, VHF and HF antennas of medium size
- The 12m version benefits from both greater height and a heavier ground post, plus the larger optional winch in order to accommodate the extra cable length
|Ground post||90 x 90mm RHS|
|Outer mast||90 x 90mm RHS|
|Inner mast||76.1mm OD CHS|
|Rotator housing||Fabricated plate and tube welded construction|
CONSTRUCTION AND FINISH
Welded using MIG process
Galvanised to ISO 1461
ANTENNA SUPPORT STRUCTURE SPECIFICATIONS
|Ground post length||2.5m 1.6m above ground|
|Outer mast length||5.9m (19’4″)|
|Inner mast length||5.95m (19’6″)|
|Mast tilted over||1.6m (5’3″)|
|Mast vertical lowered||6.25m (20’6″)|
|Mast vertical raised||11.4m (37’4″)|
HEAD LOAD CAPACITY
eg: A compact H.F. tribander and 2m co-linear. Guying recommended when raised in windy conditions
For safety, the DL1200 Friction braked winch can be supplied as an option, at additional cost.
- In one cubic metre of concrete, supplied by the user.
- Ground socket is installed in the concrete, allowing easy ground post removal.
Any alloy pole up to 48.3mm OD can be accommodated, and should be restricted to a maximum length of 2m, ie 1.5m above the rotator cage.
The mast is delivered in two packages, complete and ready to install.
Shipping weight 150kg.