LIGHTWEIGHT MAST 9.2M
The Lightweight Free Standing Antenna Mast is the correct choice when a free standing mast is required and the antenna load will fall within the suggested limits.
- Ideal for installation in the grounds of a bungalow or similar, where overall height is either a constraint or not needed
- Suitable for lightweight VHF and/or HF antennae
- With a 4 pulley system of operation, it can lift a slightly heavier load of antennae than the Lightweight Mast 7.6m. Being 1.6m taller, it gives more scope for VHF operation and extra elevation of the antennae.
|Outer mast and ground post||70 x 70mm RHS|
|Inner mast||60.3 OD CHS|
|Ground socket||1mm sheet folded|
|Rotator housing||Not supplied as standard|
CONSTRUCTION AND FINISH
Welded using MIG process
Galvanised to ISO 1461
LIGHTWEIGHT FREE STANDING ANTENNA MAST SPECIFICATIONS
|Ground post length||1.9m (1.4m above ground)|
|Outer mast length||4.6m (15′)|
|Inner mast length||5.2m (17′)|
|Mast tilted over||1.4m (4’6″)|
|Mast vertical lowered||5.2m (17′)|
|Mast vertical raised||9.2m (30′)|
HEAD LOAD CAPACITY
eg: A compact H.F. tribander and 2m co-linear. Guying recommended when raised in windy conditions
For safety, the DL 800 Friction braked winch can be supplied as an option, at additional cost.
- In one metre square by half metre deep concrete, supplied by the user.
- Ground socket is installed in the concrete, allowing easy ground post removal.
If the optional Rotator cage is supplied, the stub mast should not exceed 2m, ie 1.5m above top of the cage.
The mast is delivered in two packages, complete and ready to install.
Shipping weight 75kg