Folding Cradle – Standard
A flat pack stackable cradle. This cradle is an ideal choice where fine adjustment of the legs is required. The extending legs with pin and screw adjustment come with swivelling carpeted hull pads.
Folding Marina Yacht Cradles SPECIFICATION:
- Folding Marina Yacht cradles – extending legs, with pin and screw adjustment, available in various lengths from 1 – 2m
- Each leg is provided with a large, swivelling carpeted hull pad
- Adjustable in every way possible, giving perfect contact and support
- Hot dip galvanised to ISO 1461
- CE Marked and comes with a Certificate of Conformity
- Boat stands have been rigorously tested and certified
- Available in different configurations
- Adjustable, removable keel locks
- Easily folded, allowing easy storage in minimum space – suitable for yard use
- Type A: 3m x 2.5m, 4 leg – for craft up to 27 ft (8.25m)
- Type B: 4m x 2.5m, 4 leg – for craft up to 32 ft (9.75m)
- Type C: 5m x 2.5m, 6 leg – for craft up to 40ft (12m). The centre legs extend to give 3.5m width.
The Fixed Base Folding Leg Cradle is also available in a Heavy Duty version, offering an extremely strong and durable base frame.
**DUE TO THE SIZE OF THE CRADLE BASE PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A COMPETITIVE DELIVERY QUOTATION**
Type A, Type B, Type C
Enquiry saved for the product: Folding Cradle – Standard