The Craft E Cradle
The economy choice. This cradle is designed specifically for the small boat owner for craft up to 28ft. It is essentially an economic version of the Craft-T-Cradle and can be used and deployed in the same manner.
The Craft E Small Boat Cradle has vertically placed leg with variable angular positions. The inner section can extend to give the correct height, and there is a universal joint at the top of the inner to correctly position the pad to the hull.
SMALL BOAT CRADLE SPECIFICATION:
- Support units fabricated from 60 x 60mm square steel section
- Joining tubes and extending legs are 50 x 50mm square steel section
- Carpeted hull pads are 200 mm square
- Easy to transport with hatchback car or roofbars
- Hot dip galvanised to ISO 1461
- Available in different configurations
- Adjustable, removable keel locks
- Easily stored and suitable for yard use
- CE Marked and come with a Certificate of Conformity
- Supports have been rigorously tested and certified
- Can be set up in different configurations to incorporate hull and stern supports
- 4 support form for craft up to 28ft