- Capable of supporting a wide range of antennae
- Can be simultaneously used for UHF, VHF and HF antennas of medium size
- The 12m version benefits from both greater height and a heavier ground post, plus the larger optional winch in order to accommodate the extra cable length
|Ground post||90 x 90mm RHS|
|Outer mast||90 x 90mm RHS|
|Inner mast||76.1mm OD CHS|
|Rotator housing||Fabricated plate and tube welded construction|
Construction and Finish
Welded using MIG process
Galvanised to ISO 1461
|Ground post length||2.5m 1.6m above ground|
|Outer mast length||5.9m (19’4″)|
|Inner mast length||5.95m (19’6″)|
|Mast tilted over||1.6m (5’3″)|
|Mast vertical lowered||6.25m (20’6″)|
|Mast vertical raised||11.4m (37’4″)|
Head Load Capacity
eg: A compact H.F. tribander and 2m co-linear. Guying recommended when raised in windy conditions
For safety, the DL1200 Friction braked winch can be supplied as an option, at additional cost.
- In one cubic metre of concrete, supplied by the user.
- Ground socket is installed in the concrete, allowing easy ground post removal.
Any alloy pole up to 48.3mm OD can be accommodated, and should be restricted to a maximum length of 2m, ie 1.5m above the rotator cage.
The mast is delivered in two packages, complete and ready to install.
Shipping weight 150kg.