- Ideal when there is little or no garden space available to mount a free standing mast..
- With a very low visual presence, they are preferred by many users and councils.
- Easy and cheap to install.
- Planning permission not always required, as they are simply fixed to the wall of the house or outhouse/garage, etc.
|Mast and ground post||70 x 70mm RHS|
|Upper mast||60 x 40mm RHS|
Construction and Finish:
Welded using MIG process
Galvanised to ISO 1461
|Outer mast length||5.35m||17’6″|
|Inner mast length||5.9m||19’4″|
|Mast vertical lowered||5.9m||19’4″|
|Mast vertical raised||10m||33’6″|
Head Load Capacity
eg: 2 element compact tribander and 2m co-linear. Guying recommended when raised in windy conditions.
- Installation by four off 10mm rawl bolts (not supplied)
- Supplied brackets are nominal 200mm, 300mm or 450mm stand off from the wall.
- Tilt kit is available as an additional option, along with latching top bracket.
- Socket can be supplied as an option to the wall brackets, so that the mast can be ground mounted. Please note this is not suitable for tilting.
Any alloy pole up to 48.3mm can be accommodated, and should be restricted to a maximum length of 1.8mm, ie 1.2m above the rotator.
The mast is delivered in two packages, complete and ready to install.
Shipping weight 70kg.